Please see the 'Latest News' page for up to date information regarding Coronavirus.
Book your Flu Vaccination NOW!
We are holding Flu Clinics on the following dates:
Wednesday 21st October 2020 - 2pm - 4.30pm
Saturday 31st October 2020 - 9am to 12.30pm
If you have received a text message to say you are eligible, please speak to a member of the Reception Team who will book you a place on one of the above clinics. See the "Latest News" section for more information
With immediate effect we are advising all patients of the following information if you are attending the surgery for a face to face appointment:
1. DO NOT attend if you or anyone in your household have the following symptoms:
• A high temperature
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
2. DO NOT Attend if anybody in the household has received a positive swab or been in close contact with suspected case with last 14 days
3. DO NOT Attend if you have had any of the above symptoms in the last 10 days
4. DO NOT arrive too early
5. Attend alone
6. Go to the toilet before you leave home
7. Wear a mask during the entire visit (patients aged 11 years and over) - For guidance on how you make your own face covering, please click here. For guidance about children wearing a face covering, please click here
Suspension of Online Appointment Booking Services
Due to government and NHS guidelines relating to Coronovirus we are temporarily suspending all online direct booking of appointments via SystmOne. This will enable us to screen all appointments before booking, helping to keep you and our practice staff safe.
You can still book an appointment or request medication through our ONLINE CONSULTATION PORTAL above
If you already have an appointment with the surgery, this will now be done by telephone with a GP / PRACTICE NURSE RINGING YOU instead of you coming in to the surgery. Do NOT come into the surgery unless you have receive a call advising you to do so.
We appreciate that these changes maybe disappointing for patients, but as part of our contingency planning for Coronavirus we are trying to minimise the number of patients attending the practice as our priority is to keep patients and staff safe. We would like to thank you for your continued support and we appreciate your cooperation at this time
Friends and Family Test
FREE NHS Health Checks
Are you a fresher? Are you aged between 18-25? If you answer YES to the above, please register at the surgery and book for a Meningitis ACWY vaccine
Please take a couple of moments to complete the Friends and Family test- it's two short questions, and provides us really valuable feedback about how we are performing against the needs that are important to you: Friends and Family Test
Free NHS Health Checks available at the surgery for all patients aged between 40 - 74
Please click here for a Leaflet or visit www.HealthCheck.nhs.uk
(Site updated 22/10/2020)