Applying for Disabled Student Allowance (DSA)
Things to keep at home for when you are ill:
- Paracetamol for colds, fevers, pain and sore throats
- Ibuprofen for muscle sprains, colds, fevers, sore throats and pain
- An antacid such as 'Gaviscon' or 'Rennies' for indigestion
- Soluble aspirin 300mg to make as a gargling solution for sore throats
- Fluid replacement sachets such as 'Dioralyte' for diarrhoea
Stress Management Courses available through self-referral. For more information please contact Open Mind Service on (0116) 295 2151 or Adhar Project on (0116) 220 0071.
Please click here to view the leaflet.